Friday 2 January 2015

Goodbye 2014

So that's another one over huh.
It's been a busy one, that's for sure.. in fact I think I've doodled at more events in 2014 than any year I can remember. Indeed in the summer it was getting to the point where my hand felt like it would pop, my back had already given up and pain had become the norm.
But when I look at it there are those out there working in far more strenuous jobs than this so what the hell am I complaining about?! As I have said on many occasions, I'm truly lucky to be working in this job.
Here's to a great 2015, it's gotta be good, if you watch Back to the Future II you'll see we are getting flying cars, hoverboards and pizzas that grow to ten times their original size. Can't wait!

I'll leave you with a film of one of my final creations of 2014, 'Derek's Last Supper', probably my last doodle of Ricky Gervais' wonderful creation..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PllxAbi0iow

No comments:

Post a Comment