Saturday 24 March 2012

The Wedding Diaries: Lollypop Photography

Many people fear the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 but for a groom to be there are far more things to fear in 2012. Yes, our wedding approaches like a confetti clad steam train.
So the next chapter in my wedding blog is photography. Our choice of photographer is none other than Lollypop photography.
Laura Campion runs Lollypop with her partner Jody and they have a unique personal touch to their work and approach to their work. I met Laura many years back when I produced drawings that now make me shudder with horror and was immediately impressed with her portfolio, anyone that can take pictures of me looking almost human has some sort of supernatural talent. I am in a unique position with my job in that I get to see many other wedding services in action and since meeting Laura I have had the pleasure of working with her and Jody on many occasions.
Not only do they have a professional attitude you can genuinely see the love for what they do, even stopping to take photos of various details that catch their eye on a wedding shoot. I think it's an important thing when choosing your wedding suppliers that you pick people with a love for what they do not just treating it like an average day job, which indeed it isn't.
Laura and Jody definately fit into the category of those with a love for their work and I would recommend checking them out at http://lollypopphoto.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment